RBM.TV ASSOCIATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This AGREEMENT between the named Applicant (hereafter APPLICANT) and RBM.TV, (hereafter COMPANY), is hereby effective under the terms and conditions below:
A “Channel” is defined as a RBM.TV one page website used to provide rich media content to the owner’s users.
A “Network” is defined as RBM.TV Website that possesses a collection of Channels related to each other. This Network serves as a navigational benefit for end users to find the content they are looking for as well as introducing the end user to the existence of other Channels on the Network and any advertisement that the Network owner or RBM.TV has placed on the Network.
1. APPLICANT hereby applies for authorization as an Associate in COMPANY's Independent Associate program. COMPANY reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any lawful reason.
2. Upon acceptance as an Associate by COMPANY, APPLICANT is authorized as an Associate as long as APPLICANT complies with all terms of this Agreement and COMPANY’s Policies and Procedures.
3. APPLICANT has read and agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement which includes all rules, policies, and procedures of COMPANY as set forth in official COMPANY literature, which are hereby incorporated and made part of this Agreement in their current form and as they may be amended by the COMPANY from time to time.
4. APPLICANT is an independent contractor under the terms of this Agreement, and not an agent, employee or legal representative of his/her sponsor or the COMPANY in any way.
5. APPLICANT will explain COMPANY’s programs and policies honestly and completely when presenting them to others. APPLICANT understands and will make clear in any presentation the following: Unless specified under agreement that no earnings are guaranteed by COMPANY or its programs; no Associate will be paid commission solely for sponsoring other Associates; retail selling is a requirement; and that there are no exclusive territories for Associates.
6. APPLICANT is responsible for all of his/her own income, sales, social security, unemployment, and any other taxes, licenses, and fees of any kind.
7. APPLICANT may terminate Associate’s authorization at any time by giving written notice to the COMPANY.
8. Any sale or assignment of this Agreement or Associate authorization must be approved of in writing in advance by COMPANY. Successors in interest or assigns must comply with Policies and Procedures.
9. Any Associate who sponsors other Associates must fulfill the obligation of performing a bona fide supervisory and selling function in the sale or delivery of product to the ultimate consumer and in the training of the Associates they sponsor.
10. The APPLICANT will be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the most recently published Commission Agreement document. The Commission Agreement document is subject to change at the sole discretion of RBM.TV. It is the APPLICANTS responsibility to proactively review the Published Commission Agreement for any modifications.